This is a past/expired downtime notification. The downtimes specified below have been completed, and remarks/results are given below as well.
Unless otherwise noted, all dates and times are given in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), with time in 24-hour notation.
Update: The scheduled maintenance has been completed with no issues.
Linode has scheduled required maintenance downtime for the server that hosts one of LizardNet’s servers, specifically, phazon.fastlizard4.org. This downtime only affects phazon, and is expected to last about 60 minutes, though a full two hours is allocated to the downtime and may be necessary. This downtime does not seem to be security related.
The following server and services will experience downtime:
- Date and time of downtime start: 03:00 Saturday 9 April 2016 UTC (convert to other timezones)
- Duration of downtime: One hour expected, but a window of two hours has been allocated and the full two hours may be necessary.
- Status: Completed with no issues.
- Partial list of services affected:
- LizardNet OTRS (emails sent to OTRS during the downtime will be delivered after the downtime concludes)
- LizardNet Continuous Integration (Jenkins) (Gerrit will not be able to trigger any jobs during the downtime, and they will not be run after the downtime concludes)
- LizardNet Minecraft dynamic web maps
- LizardIRC server emerald.lizardirc.org
- LizardIRC’s website
- LizardMail services on phazon.fastlizard4.org (emails sent to phazon.fastlizard4.org users during the downtime will be delivered after the downtime concludes)
Thank you in advance for your patience!